Offender Monitoring Device
Premier Integrity Solutions and ElmoTech 1track have a full array of supplemental services to help ensure successful
deployment and hassle-free execution. We offer assistance with violation verification and resolution, equipment installation
and removal, billing and financial administration, extended training, program consulting and day reporting services. All
designed to help shrink your workloads, streamline processes and reduce paperwork.
Monitoring Center Intervention
Premier Integrity Solutions and ElmoTech 1track will provide the initial response for the most common violations 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week. Trained professionals at the ElmoTech 1track Monitoring Center resolve these violations through direct
contact with monitored individuals. When a common violation occurs, the exact timing, method and content of the communication
by the Monitoring Center will be executed in accordance with pre-established and approved agency protocols.
When a monitoring specialist resolves or is able to close-out the violation, the events and actions taken are recorded for daily
reports. Monitoring center intervention allows agencies to limit the number of immediate notifications sent to officers so they
only receive those that truly warrant immediate follow-up. Monitoring Intervention services are also used to confirm that officers
have received alerts and if the regular supervising officer is not available, to invoke escalation procedures.
Again, the timing, method and content of the agent/officer communication will be executed in accordance with pre-established and approved agency protocols.
Officer and Victim Voice Alerts
Notifications when those individuals under community supervision violate the terms of their release. These automated voice alerts can
be customized by offender, violation and content. Voice messages can be automatically and simultaneously sent to a virtually unlimited
number of recipients including potential victims. In minor cases of non-compliance, the supervising agent may be the only person to receive
a voice alert. When a major violation occurs, the supervising agent, a law enforcement officer and the potential victim could all receive
automatic voice alert messages, sent to cell or landline telephones.
Premier Integrity Solutions will manage the complete installation. Also, our monitoring center handles individual
enrollment/installation and provides support and instruction on the removal of the hardware from the individual once they have completed their
electronic monitoring supervision or have been removed from the program. Install and/or removal services can be performed at the agency's office
or at one of our four satellite locations throughout Kentucky.
In addition to installation and removal, Premier Integrity Solutions will manage, on behalf of the agency, all the equipment associated with electronic monitoring.
Premier will also train one of your agents or officers in your organization to install and/or remove monitoring equipment. Administering your own installations
may qualify your organization for a reduced daily rate and we can even show you how it can be a source of addition revenue.
Electronic Supervision, Case Management or Day Reporting Services
Electronic supervision case management services vary widely depending on the individual agency needs. These services can be applied to the agency's entire
caseload or confined to specialized populations, e.g., DUI offenders, domestic violence offenders, child support violators, misdemeanor or truant juveniles
etc. Components of the service include but are not limited to:
- Establishment of a local office suitable for meeting with program participants on a regular basis.
- Data entry for new participants as well as schedule changes for those currently being monitored, the altering of inclusion or exclusion zones for GPS monitoring,
reviews of participant activity and compliance/violation reports.
- The collection of individual fees as described in Billing Services.
- Briefings of priority information with the supervising officer.
- Review of telephone bills to ensure enhanced telephone services (call waiting, call blocking, etc.) were not used where RF or House Arrest is the monitoring technology.
- Review of pay stubs, time cards, travel times and use of public transportation by collection of transfer coupons and/or ticket stubs to ensure compliance.
- Maintenance of a case file for each program participant that documents all interactions and includes all materials used to substantiate compliance or non-compliance.
Advantages of Premier Integrity Solutions and ElmoTech 1track’s Supplemental Services
- Increased public safety through automatic voice alerts for potential and actual crime victims.
- Reduction of agency/agent workloads and attendant stress.
- The potential to increase officer caseloads while reducing workloads.
- More efficient utilization of resources allowing the agency to focus on its core competencies rather than equipment installation, inventory management,
collections, funds disbursement, etc.
Interested in Premier's electronic monitoring solutions? Please contact: