Drug and Alcohol Testing
Substance abuse places a tremendous burden on American business. Drug use in the workplace costs employers
approximately $81 billion each year in lost productivity, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Left unchecked,
drug abuse can seriously compromise the integrity and stability of your workplace.
Consider these statistics:
- Nearly 7% of adults employed full-time and 9% of those employed part-time currently use illegal drugs
(Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration).
- More than 70% of substance abusers hold some type of job (American Council of Drug Education).
- Premier's drug and alcohol testing laboratories conduct millions of tests each year. Operating around the clock,
these labs offer our customers a comprehensive range of tests and services.
our services include:
- SAMHSA-certified laboratories
- Network of collection sites
- MRO services
- Reporting options